Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Second Post




Here is a picture of my baby...

I wonder if there is a limit to the content I'm allowed to put in this posting. I think I'll keep writing till I can at least see any obvious problems.

I started a new paragraph and now I'm just looking at the picture and thinking...gee, I wish I was out riding again. This picture was taken last summer and is at Table Rock Lake near Branson, Mo. The weather was pretty darn good for most of that trip. Hot and sunny...just the way I like it. Got to see good country and good friends on the trip.

Now I'm planning a trip for THIS summer that will take me up to Seattle and then down the Pacific Coast Highway to LA. Part of the trip I'll be riding with my brother Kerry and his wife Judy. Can't wait for that!

Gotta go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment