Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday!

Well, it's Friday again. I just love this day. I think it rained every day this week so far, but today, (so far) there is no rain and to celebrate...I rode Ruby in to work. Ta-da!!!

It's been over a week since I got to ride. With my trip coming up in just over a month, I need to get some more miles under my belt. Ruby needs her 20,000 mile maintenance and I need to put 2 new tires on before I head out. And, please God, the weather will warm up some and the sun come out! If it hits 80 degrees today we'll be lucky.

I ordered a "NetBook" yesterday. A Samsung NC10-14GB. Should get that in a couple of days. The plan is to take that along with me on my trip so I can keep a (sort-of) journal of the whole thing. Hopefully I'll be diligent and upload pictures that I take too. It should be a moving (pun) account of my trip.

Gotta go. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. if you ride in the rain for days on end...will your chaps mould? Chris

    ReplyDelete