Monday, June 1, 2009

I think Summer is finally here...


Yesterday was the best riding day so far this year. With temperatures in the upper 80's and plenty of sunshine, it was a perfect recipe for sun burn...which I am sporting today. But, I'm not complaining.

Yesterday I rode down around the Taum Sauk State Park area. Taum Sauk Mtn. is the highest point in Missouri (1,7xx ?? ft) which is not very high if you're from Colorado or someplace that has REAL mountains, but for Missouri it's pretty good. I stopped at a little scenic view and took a couple of pics. Here is one of them...

I rode Ruby into work this morning and didn't need my motorcycle jacket. Temperature is supposed to hit about 90 today so the ride home should give me a taste of what riding will be like on my big motorcycle trip later on this summer.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment