Monday, August 10, 2009

Conclusion

Just a quick note to let everyone know I made it back safe and sound. Got home yesterday afternoon about 5:00 pm.

Thanks to all who participated and read the blog. It always gave me something to look forward to at the end of the day...knowing that someone might want to hear how my day went.

But, for now I'm back at work. I'll probably make blog posts from time to time, so check in anytime you want, but the daily posts are probably over for right now.

I put over 5,400 miles on the bike (still not named) during this trip.

She's resting in the garage today, we're probably both happy not to be seeing one another this morning.

Gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you made it home safe and sound, Dad. I have to admit, I was a little worried the whole time you were gone. Sounds like you had a great time and might need to make a trip back to Albuquerque at some point for a more extended stay?

    ReplyDelete