Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 13

Blog was down last night so I couldn't finish up yesterdays post.

Sarah and I took a ride yesterday afternoon on Mulholland Drive. I guess I thought it would be a little more uninhabited, but it's every bit as populated as the rest of Los Angeles. I felt the pressure of cars behind me impatient to pass. I pulled over a number of times so that they could get around us. Again, this traffic! I hate it.

The views were nice though, although we didn't ride the whole way. The traffic kept getting worse so we just turned around and headed back to Sarah's apartment. We did get a couple of pictures and we found a gentleman nice enough to take a picture of the two of us...















Sarah is taking me out for breakfast this morning so I need to get going.

Have a great day!



























Just back from breakfast. We ate outside it was so pleasant this morning. The coffee here was very good. Now, Sarah is off to see a client and I'm going to take a ride up the PCH. We're going to meet back at her apartment a little later this afternoon.

Here's a picture of Sarah I took at the sidewalk cafe...



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time in LA (with the exception of the traffic), your posts about LA remind me of LA story.

    ReplyDelete