Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 7











The wedding was great yesterday. It never got as hot as feared and in fact, as the day wore on the cooler it seemed to get. It ended up being very pleasant.

Anyway, I took tons of pictures and I'm having a problem trying to decide which ones to post. So for now I'm just going to 'cherry pick' the ones that get posted. If anyone wants to see the ones that don't make the cut you'll have to ask me about those later.

Lots of other relatives are coming today for a BBQ. It'll be busy. I need to clean up the motorcycle and get ready to head out with Kerry in the morning. I'll try and make another post later...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. We wish we could have been there. Please extend our congratulations to the newly married couple. It looks like a beautiful wedding. Hope the weather is good for your ride tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Good luck on your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete